Business2020-04-07 2023-09-18 12:50
To build a truly international community of Customs professionals for the purposes of:
- Providing peer support for Customs practitioners whether engaged in trading entities, in professional practice, in academic roles, or in other roles requiring engagement with Customs law and process;
- Publishing and promoting consensus views on issues of Customs policy and practice, whether in individual countries or globally;
- Commenting publicly on developments in Customs policy and practice;
- Supporting the interests of members, particularly by promoting the highest standards of professionalism among Customs practitioners;
- Developing a universally recognised centre of excellence for Customs training and Certification, providing training from basic to expert standard with continuous professional development, and working in collaboration with like-minded training providers, Universities and other third-level institutions.
Training and Certification
Customs Knowledge Community (CKC)
An international community of customs and trade experts!
Meet our members
Prof. Dr. Hans-Michael Wolffgang
Dr Momchil Antov
Bárbara Barros García
Kjetil Tronstad Lund
Bianca Borghesan Soares
# We only publish information about those CKC members who have consented to its publication.
# The Directors of CKI are the Trustees of the company along with elected members of CKC.
Enter your email address to register to our newsletter subscription
delivered on a regular basis!